Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Fall in Love with a Destination Wedding!


Congratulations to all the couples who get engaged over the Valentine’s weekend. Take time to enjoy this special time! I love planning destination weddings for my clients. 


That Was Easy!

1. I offer personalized service. My goal is to simplify the process so that you can enjoy your special day. Many cruise lines and resorts offer full-service wedding and renewal of vow programs designed with plenty of alternatives to fit your needs and budget, including an on-site Personal Wedding Planner.

2. Destination weddings allow you to combine your ceremony and reception with a honeymoon, while offering your family and friends a vacation as well. Some cruise lines and resorts offer FREE wedding packages based on your stay. 

3. Not sure where you want to get married? Visit our calendar to view available wedding venues. It allows you to view open dates at participating hotels, resorts and cruise lines.
·         Select area and browse.
·         See available dates.
·         Reserve your wedding date

If you want to explore your options, click on “Browse All Wedding Destinations” for ideas. Click here to access the Wedding Day Calendar.
Honeymoon Registry

Most couples already have enough stuff! Instead of buying another kitchen gadget that won’t get used, get the gift of travel. Guests can give any amount, and the happy couple can use the money towards a hotel upgrade, romantic specialty dinner, spa service or excursion.
Click here to start your honeymoon registry.

Honeymoons Made Easy

After you say, ‘I do’, it is important to take time to relax with your spouse. Contact me to book the honeymoon of your dreams. I can book a river cruise, city vacation or all-inclusive resort. You tell me your dates and budget, and I will do the rest.

I’m Here to Help!
I would be happy to answer any questions that you have about destination weddings, the travel registry or honeymoon destinations. 
Contact me to make your special day extraordinary without the stress!


No comments:

Post a Comment