Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Here Comes the Bride!


A lot happens between the engagement and the wedding!

I love working with engaged couples. If you know of anyone planning a wedding, please give them my details.
Jan McDiarmid, Travel Agent
Cruise Planners
336-790-8911

Here is how I can help those planning to say 'I do!'

1. Destination Weddings - doesn't a destination wedding sound wonderful? I work with a team of event planners who take care of EVERY detail so the bride, groom and their guests can RELAX. We have arranged weddings on the beach and mountains and many places in between! Visit my website for more details.

2. Honeymoons - newlyweds need a nice honeymoon after the stress of a wedding. Don't waste hours searching online. I can plan your dream getaway and provide GREAT pricing on airfare, accommodation, excursions or cruises. I have been to many resorts and can personally recommend a good place to enjoy your special time together.

3. FREE Honeymoon Registry - this special registry lets wedding guests contribute to the couple's honeymoon. The bride and groom create the registry and select where they want to go (cruise, resort, etc.) This registry also includes extras like a spa treatment, special dinner or an excursion. Visit my website to create a honeymoon registry!

4. Bachelor and Bacherlorette Parties - plan a memorable weekend with little hassle! I can book flights, hotels and excursions for destinations across the US. Call me at 336-790-8911 to book a weekend in Vegas, New York, New Orleans or Napa Valley! Get more details at my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment