Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Amazing African Safari

Is a safari on your bucket list? I can help! I love helping clients plan their trips, including flights, hotels and excursions. 

I have traveled many places and can say this safari was truly AMAZING! I flew to Botswana (into Maun and out of Kasane) with connections through Johannesburg. 

Safaris are available for four, five, seven or 10 nights. I was lucky to spend 10 nights in four different areas.  Our group visited the Moremi Game Reserve, Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park. Sleeping options were tents or full-service lodges.

I highly recommend visiting Victoria Falls. This incredible sight is about an hour's drive from Kasane and definitely worth the trip!

I will probably never be able to go to a zoo after seeing these animals in their natural habitat. Here are few things you should know about an African safari.
 

   1. AMAZING VIEWS - stunning sunrises, sunsets and everything in between.



















  


   2. ROAD CONSTRUCTION - big and furry road blocks!
























  

3. RUSH HOUR
- this means something very different while on a safari!




















   4. OUTDOOR RELAXATION - great company after a day filled with many adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment