Friday, January 24, 2014

Walking the talk, literally, with ShoreTrips


There is so much out there with travel and my job is to dig down deep and find out what speaks to my clients, I love this part of my work.  With my travel agent expertise,  and my own time spent traveling, I have walked down the path of finding new things.  When I discovered ShoreTrips, I was so impressed with what I learned about the owners, Barry and Julie Karp, I felt like I had really struck gold!

Two people that have a passion for the travel industry (like me) and for helping others add something special, over-the-top for that excursion trip.  Barry and Julie’s knowledge allows you to create a day trip you will never forget!  They lead the way in developing  smaller, more personal tours, adventures, yet feeling secure because their experience lends to your ADVENTURE!  With over 2,000 tour operators throughout the world, there are 3000 designed day activities and sightseeing tours.  

Most recently they have developed ShoreTrips GIVE. These trips are Caribbean volunteer tourism. Travel agents arrange a morning of charitable work for their cruise and resort based clients who feel that giving back to the local people is an integral part of a fulfilling vacation. Taking just 4 hours out of their vacation, travelers give back to the people by getting involved in the local culture and feeling a sense of pride and belonging. 
ShoreTrips.com GIVE

Since we have so many animal lovers out there,  volunteering at the Cozumel Humane Society is a recent addition to the ShoreTrips GIVE program. Travelers will be asked to help in the grooming, feeding and/or transportation of animals as well as offering love and affection. One can enjoy meeting fury friends while doing much needed and appreciated work.

Contact us at Cruise Planners for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment